How to Ship your Products to the UK and Europe
Any business looking to develop their export trading into the UK and Europe, will need to assess the various options to decide the most practical and cost-effective solution for their company.
Some challenges your company may encounter:
• Shipping the goods from your local base can significantly increase the shipping cost per order and if you’re based outside the EU, can cause delays and additional costs as each consignment is cleared through customs.
• Keeping hold of stock in regional sales offices can often waste expensive office space, and more importantly, sales office time that could be used more productively.
So what is the most effective way of getting your products into the UK market?
For most companies, the most beneficial, time-efficient and cost-effective solution would be to utilise a UK based order fulfilment service, such as the one offered by AFM. At AFM
we act as your central product storage and distribution hub helping you get the products ordered from your website – out to their delivery addresses in the UK and Europe, quickly and efficiently.
At AFM, we understand the importance of maintaining an exceptional reputation. We will help you to consistently deliver on your promises and to
exceed your customers’ expectations.
As a long established and highly regarded UK order fulfilment company we provide services to businesses based in Europe, US & Asia. We have worked hard to build our excellent reputation – trust us to deliver for you every time. By delegating some of the responsibility to us, you can use your time more productively in the knowledge that your products are being delivered quickly and safely each and every time. For a reliable and effective service, we can provide assistance with every stage of the process:
– Customs clearance
– Settlement and recharge of customs charges
– Shipment from port to store
– Cost effective storage of goods in European free circulation
– Daily picking and packing of orders
– Shipment to Europe on a next-day or a 2/3 day basis
– Production of export documentation for shipments outside the EU
For more information about how we can help your company with delivering products to the UK and Europe or for our assistance in the ongoing development of your business, visit our website on www.afm.ltd.uk or contact us on 0845 450 7500.
This entry was posted onThursday, April 17th, 2014 at 12:38 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Both comments and pings are currently closed.